Henning Software is a Hudson, Ohio based company that develops and sells a shop management/ERP software system for machine shops, fabricators, job shops, OEM and secondary suppliers, assemblers, other manufacturing, services and suppliers with a complete manufacturing management solution. Our product is a complete manufacturing, accounting and data collection solution that is sold and serviced throughout the United States and abroad from our headquarters in Hudson, OH.
Henning Software is always looking for innovative programmers and support personnel. We post specific job openings from time to time. If you would like to be part of the Henning team, please send us your resume to the address or email below. Any immediate job openings will be listed below.
Help Desk ERP Software Analyst
- Directly assist Henning Software end-users successfully utilize Henning Software’s ERP Manufacturing System
- Help remotely install software, answering software usage questions, resolving customer problems and tracking all customer incidents/issues
- Provide on-line training on ERP system features and functions
- Solve open customer concerns in a timely manner to minimize customer frustration and system downtime.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Track customer support incidents through customer tracking system
- Track customer requests for changes and enhancements
- Categorize concerns by subsystem and level of importance
- Work with internal software development staff as needed to solve open concerns
- Learn Henning Software ERP products to become proficient, developing a detailed understanding of all functions of the software in order to support end users
- Ideal candidates will have experience using or supporting ERP software in a Manufacturing environment.
Email resume and salary requirements to, Billie Henning